While renovating or building with TWB you may choose to work with a professional licensed interior designer. While you may have good intuition when it comes to decorating, it is sometimes best to consult with a professional. Working with a “friend” can cause heartache and hard feelings. We advise our customers to look for someone with years of experience, someone who specializes in custom-built residential interior designs for busy professionals and homeowners. If you have visited a home with décor you truly like, ask for a recommendation.
Interior Designers have a professional team of expert craftsmen and vendors, including lighting designers, custom upholsterers, window treatment specialists, custom cabinet designers and fabricators, painters, tile professionals, and many other artists and artisans, who work together to always deliver the best quality interiors combined with exceptional service.
The hallmark of any professional Interior Designer’s extraordinary interior design is the combination of comfort and function with one-of-a-kind elements such as custom area rugs, window treatments, bedding, and accent pillows, stone and tile designs, wall finishes, and treatment, along with fine art and unique accessories.
Services by Interior Designers
- Furnishings and upholstery
- Stone and tile designs
- Cabinetry, moldings, and trim
- Window treatments
- Bedding and accent pillows
- Area rugs
- Window glass designs
- Construction Services Offered
- Liaison to builder/developer
- Blueprint review and change recommendations
- Space planning
- Furniture layouts
- Materials selections and specs – interior and exterior
- Color and finish selections and specs – interior and exterior
- Selections and specs for furniture, art, and accessories
- Selections and specs for window treatments
- Purchasing for furniture, art, and accessories